Rick Blain, Principal of the firm, and other associates, are often called upon to conduct workshops, seminars and training programs for board members, staff members and/or volunteers. These programs can be one hour, half-day, full-day or two-three days in duration. Program topics include:
In keeping with RRBA’s modus operandi, programs are tailored to the needs of each client.
- Designing a Comprehensive Fundraising Strategy
- The Art of the Ask
- Taking the Fear Out of Face-To-Face Solicitation
- Grantsmanship: Art & Science
- Personal and Effective Direct Mail Solicitation
- The Important Role of Public Relations: Community & Media Relations.
- The Telephone: Sometimes the next best thing to being there.
Rick is also a faculty member of the non-profit management institute of the Technical Development Corporation. He and other associates are frequent presenters for several chapters of AFP, CONFR of New Hampshire, New England Association of Catholic Development Officers and several other trade associations.
Click services below to learn more